New York, NY
Title: Demand Planner
Company: Luxury Skincare Brand
- Maintain SKU replenishment models for Canada and website, whose distribution is managed out of third-party distribution models.
- Create and maintain Travel Retail Americas and Latin America domestic market quarterly wholesale shipment forecasts for all saleable, tester, and sampling needs. Track actual shipments vs. forecast, and call out over and under pacing SKUs, changing the forecast as needed.
- Lead review meetings of forecast on a semi-annual basis with sales, marketing, finance and supply chain.
- Generate change report to call out any changes in blocked horizon to the Supply Planner.
- Partner with sales and marketing to vet global benchmarks in order to develop new product projections
- Vet new product performance against projections monthly, quarterly and annually to determine accuracy of forecast and additional stock needs or overages
- Determine stop ship of discontinued SKUs, partnering with warehouse and retailers to minimize inventory liability
- Lead post-returns analysis of discontinued SKUs
- Generate monthly Business Review report on the 15th of the month
- Provide insights to senior management based on monthly analysis of collections and SKUs
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited University
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Strong analytical ability including understanding the business behind the numbers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detail orientation with ability to organize work priorities