Data Analytics Manager
s Los Angeles, CA 90232
Job Title: Data Analytics Manager
Company Description: Large Consumer Brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
- A background of reporting and tracking reliability metrics
- Fleet Health assessment support and tools for monitoring field performance and highlighting early detection of technical issues
- Strong data analysis skills with an ability to clearly quantify and pinpoint issues using different parameters
- Strong IT background to identify and drive potential improvements to the current infrastructure.
- Creativity and an aptitude for identifying other sources of data and their potential to help characterize fleet health
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics field required
- The candidate must possess a strong understanding of data analytics and should have a strong background with ETL (Infomatica, Endeca), C, Oracle Database, SQL server or other related tools.
- Experience with tools and programs such as Infomatica, Endeca, C, Oracle and SQL required
- We are looking for a candidate with aerospace industry experience and a strong IT background that can assist with defining and executing our vision to provide our customers with a world class product.
- Project management experience required
- Proven track record managing significant programs to plan and customer satisfaction
- Background in database development or management required
- Prior experience with reliability tracking and reporting required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Access
- Strong long term planning and communication skills
- *Reliability *Engineering *Project Management *SQL *Analytics
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Software, Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field required.
Salary: Based On Experience