DTC Ecommerce Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: E-Commerce Operations Manager
Company: Digital Native multi-brand Women's RTW E-Commerce company.
Partner with the team to deliver a cohesive digital experience for the brand.
Identify, evaluate and execute initiatives for increased operational efficiency.
Oversee monthly product launches and web updates
Keep track of all site changes, review all creative assets and weekly reporting
Prepare all web and store reporting and share KPI’s with key members of the team
- Monitor analytics and generate weekly and quarterly reports including recommendations on initiatives to increase conversions
- Strategize and implement content for homepages, landing pages, and store/stocklist information pages
- Sequence and monitor site and make changes based on inventory, web sales, and direct to consumer sales; update consistently based on newness, and sales trends
- Use Shopify and Google Analytics to monitor traffic to website as well as customer’s page views and patterns. Pull reports and analyze merchandise results in order to best display promotions, stories and products
- Evaluate UX experience and how to simplify through various category
- Coordinate with the Distribution Centers and Operations to track and manage all web merchandise, transfers and RTV’s.
- Partner with customer service to ensure feedback and call outs were noted on the site and to the right departments
- Consider ROI for affiliate marketing and make recommendations
- Review marketing emails on ongoing basis
- Partner with all teams to ensure best customer service is in place
- Own the customer flow and journey, from product shoots, uploads to shipping
- Must possess Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college
- Must have 3-5+ years of fashion e-commerce knowledge and experience (Advanced Contemporary Women's Apparel)
- Must have have an amazing eye for fashion merchandising
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different departments