Customer Service Representative
New York City New York, New York 10012
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between the customer and the company. Responsibilities include assisting with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other inquiries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or live chat.
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding inquiries and suggest solutions regarding any issues
- Process exchanges/returns.
- Assist with profile updates.
- Provide customers on company process
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Works closely with the styling team to resolve any styling complaints.