Customer Service Representative
. Menlo Park, CA 94025
Title: Customer Support Representative
Company Description: Modern In-Home Luxury Design Brand
Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Daily order packaging, fulfillment, and order support.
- Stock inventory management and creating requisitions for restocking.
- Handling both inbound customer and vendor inquiries through email.
- Exceptional with handling customers and vendors over emails or phone.
- Being an integral part of Customer Success Team, working on customers’ postorder journey from order placement to post-order acceptance.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Design, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Min. of 1-2 years of relevant work or internship experience.
- Candidates must be driven and highly motivated to work in an unstructured and small startup environment.
- Highly organized and resourceful; ability to hit deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced yet detail-oriented manner.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Very comfortable speaking with our vendors and customers over the phone and email.
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with other team members.
- Position is based in Redwood city and local Bay Area candidates are preferred.
- Must have access to your own laptop.
- You should have your own car to go to local warehouse (if needed) and order drop off's at USPS.
- You should be tech savvy and comfortable with Microsoft Excel based modeling and using fulfillment management tools.
- Competitive Entry-Level Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Equity Shares
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation + Sick Days
- Monthly Commuter Benefits
- Company Offered Mac + Accessories
- Employee Discounts
- Free snacks, coffee + herbal teas, team lunches, and happy hours
- Dog friendly Office Space - so bring your cute bundle of joy with you at work!