Title of Job: Customer Service Coordinator
Company Description: High End Retail Showroom
Location: Austin, TX
- Act as righthand to Stylists in the showroom
- Showroom business operations and calendar management
- Prepare product for client meetings through steaming, set up, labeling, tagging, etc.
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during open hours
- Process all incoming and outgoing product
- Monitor floor stock to ensure proper assortment is on the floor
- Visual merchandising
- Maintain a clean and organized stockroom
- Maintain monthly budget and expense report
- Report to Store Manager and Corporate office regarding product call-outs and inventory levels
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display and fixture set-up and maintenance and return product to inventory.
- Partner with local tailor on alterations, order follow-up and delivery
- Help execute events as needed
- Partner closely with National Operations team to execute company-wide initiatives
- Open to entry level candidates with a high level of professionalism; 1+ years of retail or customer service experience a plus!
- Team player with positive approach; able to work with a variety of colleagues and clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and respond in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and proactive
Salary: $40k base plus full health benefits, 15 days PTO, clothing allowance and more!