Customer Service Associate
10 East 53rd Street New York, NY 10022
Role: Customer Service Associate
Location: New York, NY
Company: Luxury Menswear Brand
- Entering and organizing customer orders and processing all seasonal order changes – delivery dates, store distributions, and cancellations.
- Guarantee the timely receipt and processing of seasonal PO's
- Maintain order shipping log for all accounts and update weekly.
- Work in conjunction with Buyers, internal Wholesale and Distro Teams to release goods from factories, and ensure timely delivery
- Facilitate the flow of EDI information and resolve any discrepancies.
- Handle inquiries on availability of stock items.
- Field calls on general product inquiries and order shipping status.
- Check production order status and same-day entry of stock special orders
- Market sample check-ins; organizing swatches, color copies and prepare line sheets.
- Assisting the Account Executives to prepare samples for ad looks
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferably 2+ years related experience.
- Self starter with strong communication, customer service, organizational and follow up skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, experience with AS400 a plus.