Cost Accounting Manager
x Sacramento, CA 95661
Title: Cost Accounting Manager
Location: Placer County, CA
Company: Medical Manufacturer
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing activities; journal entries and account reconciliations
- Work in quarter-end and year-end audit and prepare supporting documents for auditor review
- Work with Operations to review inventory; appropriate reserve, usage adjustment, and timely disposition.
- Complete month end journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Complete financial statements; balance sheets and income statement
- Review SOX controls and process documents; internal controls and ensuring process integrity within cost/inventory
- Review Standard Cost on a quarterly basis and work closely with operations for standard cost changes and provide impact analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (7-10 years of accounting and finance experience)
- Experience within the manufacturing or life sciences industries is preferred.
- Strong inventory accounting experience