Title of Job: Corporate Visual Merchandising Manager
Company Description: Global Accessories Company
• Lead all creative operations for visual guidelines – including POS materials, gifts, print collateral and displays
• Responsible for all window campaigns and window rollout operations
• Develop and manage the department calendar used cross-functionally by the marketing team, global team and our other channel partners.
• Visual lead for all New/Relolocation/Remodel store activities and Store Design projects for store front windows, retail floor layout, product flow, planograms and Brand Initiatives.
• Develop and execute materials and processes that aid in the successful opening of stores and all VM in store executions.
• Oversee the visuals team that is on the ground in-store locations.
• Drive development and roll-out of new store design initiatives, fixtures, merchandising props and display tools to continuously improve the store experience and deliver sustainable, durable and brand-right solutions.
• Main point of contact for all Visual Merchandising in the field
• Maintain the Visual Budget including but not limited to, reporting, tracking, and monitoring monies during fiscal year
• Reinforce and develop Headquarter standards for visuals across U.S. network
• Compile monthly and yearly analysis and review
• Review POS print collateral and oversee inventory and disbursement
• 10 plus years visual merchandising experience,the last several of which being in a corporate capacity
• Previous leadership role – with direct reports
• Business maturity and professionalism
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Presentation and implementation experience within visual planning
• Minimum of 4-year college degree
• Experience with JDA software (or other planogram software)
• Thorough knowledge of various graphic file formats