Contract Recruiter- New Mexico
4400 Masthead St Albuquerque, NM 87101
Job Title: Contract Recruiter
Albuquerque NEW MEXICO
Target Start Date: ASAP
4 months, potential for long ter
Work Schedule: M – F standard business hours
What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?: full lifecycle recruiting, Microsoft Office, HR policy/law especially as it pertains to hiring, financial/analyst recruiting
Additional Desired Skills: Must be able to connect easily with others and be successful in a recruiting environment (sales).
Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): bachelor’s degree, 3 – 5 years’ experience
Software skills required: MS office (outlook, Word), applicant tracking system,
In this contractor recruiter role, you’re responsible for full lifecycle recruiting at our Corporate Shared Services Center. Networking should come naturally to you and you thrive off of making connections that may not naturally happen. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ.
• Manage full lifecycle recruiting including: candidate management, offer process and letter generation, reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/turn downs, and background administration.
• Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, benefits, relocation, immigration and compensation departments and HR Generalists.
• Ensure the recruiting needs of the functional team are met while maintaining recruiter and candidate satisfaction through monthly and/or quarterly reviews with the business.
• Partner with functional area’s HR Generalists to support HR initiatives and vision.
• Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Educate and train business partners and hiring managers on hiring process that adds value to the business.
• Learning Agility
• Customer Impact
• Trust & Honesty
• Collaborating & Influencing
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
• You have experience creating and executing written and visual communications related to talent branding on various social platforms.
• You’re tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• You can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
• You’re a problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement. You’re always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners.
• You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
• Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.