Content Release Assistant
108 W 39th Street Nutley, NJ 10018
Title: Content Release Assistant
Location: Nutley, NJ
Company Description: Contemporary Brand
• Build, test, maintain and troubleshoot all site content on desktop and mobile.
• Continuously QA all sites for content, products, categories, and navigation issues by partnering with the merchant, creative and development teams.
• Serve as point-person with technical teams to resolve day-to-day site issues and effectively communicating status and steps to resolve to senior management.
• Driving recommendations to improve site operations and navigation.
• Ensuring accurate and complete tracking of web data in Adobe Analytics
• Provide effective communication at all levels by providing timely feedback and follow-up and managing others' expectations appropriately.
• Lead the development and organization of digital analytics reporting and dashboards, delivering KPI’s to key stakeholders and leadership team.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1+ years professional experience in e-commerce technology ecosystem or web content management.
• Experienced knowledge of standard web technologies including HTML, DHTML, XML, JSP, and Flash.
• Fast learning ability to understand content management tools (in-house and external) and feeds.
• Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability.
• Knowledge of Monetate, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and Salesforce Commerce Cloud strongly preferred.