New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Concierge/Customer Service
Company Description: Luxury Jewelry E-Comm Startup
- Main point of contact for jeweler customers. Taking customer calls, online chat, and email responses.
- Maintain and build the customer relationship.
- Follow-up to resolve any customer service issue.
- Assist in marketing / outreach to customers.
- Receive and evaluate consignment items coming in from sellers.
- Communicate with sellers and consignors, managing the relationship.
- Evaluate jewelry and assess for quality.
- Work with multiple teams such as merchandising, technology, and outside vendors and partners.
- Own, maintain, and publish KPIs that report the performance of the business.
- Be super detailed with laser focus and commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and outside partners.
- Work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment.
- Detailed oriented, very organized and follows up on time
- Capability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of jewelry and / or watches
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Self driven and gets things done in a timely fashion
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership on projects
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams and partners.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with ability to multi-task and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a related field.