108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: HRIS/Compensation Associate
Company Description: International Luxury Brand
Location: New York City
The Compensation Associate will partner in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies, procedures, practices and programs. In addition, will support with corporate budgeting and special projects.
- In partnership with HR business partners, manage the corporate annual budgeting process and track headcount actual information and cross reference to budget.
- Run queries as needed to track, explain, and document budget vs. actual variances.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to deliver predictive analytics to report on HR trends.
- Performs compensation analysis and/or research.
- Deliver ad hoc financial analysis, projects, and reports as identified by management team.
- Assist with Global Projects for the North America region regarding grade assignments for jobs based on evaluation and market.
- Support HR Team during Performance Management Cycle.
- Administer the annual process for the salary and bonus programs including all systems set-up, pre-planning data validation and spend reporting.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State minimum wage laws by monthly audit of hourly employees.
- Supports all global and regional projects such as sustainability, compliance.
- Assist with the creation of materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to employees and business partners.
- Participates in compensation and salary surveys conducted by third-party processors concerning job classifications and rates of pay; analyzes data; prepares reports, summaries, and graphics reflecting data and market competitiveness and assist in the development of salary programs and structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or related discipline required or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical position; experience in a compensation environment highly desired
- Must be advanced level in Excel.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management.
- Advanced MS Excel skills are mandatory for this role, must be an MS Excel power user with advanced spreadsheet management/financial model building skills and ability to easily manipulate large volumes of data, build and use advanced macros/pivot tables/v- and h-lookups, etc.