108 West 39th Street New York, New York 10018
Title: Community Manager
Location: New York, New York
Company: Beauty Subscription Service
- Be responsible for growing Instagram followers and engagement levels for our 2 brand’s accounts: 100k+ followers
- Build social reach and engagement by developing strategic plan for each account.
- Create content calendar
- Propose creative, platform-specific projects and initiatives.
- Create IG stories for both accounts
- Engage with our readers and communities on various platforms
- Attend influencer events on our behalf
- Secure collaborations with influencers via direct curation and influencer platforms
- Create strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Build social reach and engagement on our other social accounts (Facebook/ Instagram/ Pinterest). Create content calendar effectively leveraging content across platforms.
- Propose creative, platform-specific projects and initiatives. Recommend types of posts, strategies to get more engagement.
- Manage our Facebook Live program with influencers and celebrities.
- Spot social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones, influencer trends, etc
- Monitor metrics, track social best practices and optimize strategy
- Regularly compile analytics for social initiatives
- Work with Brand partner team for engaging ways to feature partner brands
- Work with influencer marketing team to share best practices and sharpen your skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Degree in journalism, communications or English, or design experience are a plus
- 2 years social media experience