Community Manager/ Marketing Executive
Los Angeles Los Angeles, California 90210
Job Title: Community Manager/ Marketing Executive
Company: New Footwear Lifestyle/Streetwear brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- "Betas" Hunting (Influencial Real people - Not big-name bloggers. Just cool people that their friends look up to. At least 10k followers on Instagram).
- Social Media support
- Local Website & Digital Medias partnerships (Refinery29, Hypebeast, Vice, etc)
- Events execution (together with a promoter/PR agency)
- Performance marketing feedback to the HQ.
- Product Gifting Program (200 people/small influencers per quarter, per city). Social media feedback & Pop Up/Event appearances.
- Influencers program (Big Bloggers and Celebrities - Social Media posts & Pop Up/Event appearances).
- Must know the trendy urban scene in Los Angeles including Bars, Restaurants, Cafés, Local Artists, Concerts, Nightclubs, Festivals, DJs, Surf/Skateboarding scene, Streetwear brands
- Must understand LA culture to the fullest (lived here for 10+ years)
- Must be always updated on latest fashion trends, know the entire cool new/up & coming local brands. Understand the millennials behavior from A to Z
- Must be a "Sneaker head", or at least understand the scene
- Heavy social media user (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat & Twitter)