Community/Influencer Marketing Manager
New York New York, New York 10019
Entertainment Marketing Agency is seeking a Community/Influencer Marketing Manager in NYC
Social Media Branding Experience (45% of time; eventually 30%)
- o Management and upkeep of the agency's core social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium)
- Expertise in all social platforms, their nuances and trends; keeps ear-to-the-ground on emerging tech and actively finds ways to leverage for the agency and our clients
- Deep understanding of how to develop and optimize content for each platform to yield strongest performance; familiar with development concepts like vertical video, Boomerangs, carousel, etc.
- Proven ability to interpret a brand voice in order to develop a social media strategy and content
- Develop, maintain and execute a dynamic, multi-platform content calendar at least 4 weeks in advance
- Mid-to-Minimal photo and video editing, as well as understanding/experience relevant editing applications and software
- Research, interview and write long-form articles from our voice for online distribution
- Leverage our tools and agency IP to conceptualize and develop entertainment and influencer infographics
- Summarize insights to create actionable reports that lead to optimization of community activity (i.e. new business and employee recruitment)
- Identify opportunities for agency to get involved with on social; trends, conversations, etc.
Influencers and Campaign Management
- Experience in influencer social analytics related to the selection and evaluation
- Development of new business and client-facing materials like casting sheets, creative briefs and recap documents
- Identification of influencers and talent by leveraging social analytics platforms
- Speaks fluent “social influencer”; confident in concepts like demographics, engagement rates, CPM, CPE, etc.
- Briefing influencers on campaign messaging; clear and engaging communicator who enjoys speaking with new people
- Monitor entertainment social media channels, blogs, publications and broadcast channels for information relevant to starpower clients
- Assist in the overall growth of the agency, including enjoying new business and networking
- Passionate about branding and influencer marketing; up to date on trends, best practices and innovations is a must
- Strong knowledge of digital culture, talented writer, clear communicator, engaging presenter
- Creative, flexible and self-motivated
Work Experience, skills and education
- 1-2 years’ experience agency working experience OR 1-2 years’ experience managing a brand’s social media
- Expert in PowerPoint aesthetics; proven ability to develop visually appealing internal and client-facing deliverables
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing software is a plus
- Scrappy and resourceful with content development
- Growing network specifically within the in digital / social space; knowledge of various agencies and networks and who and how to work with them to construct talent partnerships
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams a must
- Strong communication skills; written, spoken, presentation, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelors degree; preferred if degree is in a relevant course of study; e.g. business administration, management, integrated marketing communications, entrepreneurialism, social media marketing, etc.