Clinical Manager, Home Health
. Anaheim, CA 92805
Title: Clinical Manager, Home Health
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Anaheim, CA - office based position
Shift: Day Time
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the home health interdisciplinary team to ensure quality and appropriateness of care and availability of services with appropriate staffing.
- Facilitate and oversee quality initiatives and program implementation.
- Ensure that services are provided in a cost-effective manner and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and conforms to all appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and critically think.
- Good understanding of computer software and can easily adapt to computer programs.
- Ability to follow Agency's policies and applicable laws.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Knowledgeable of federal Conditions of Participation, state licensing regulations, and accreditation standards and is able to interpret regulations for clinical staff to insure patient advocacy, informed decision making, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Knowledgeable of OASIS, basic coding, evidence-based care standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of human resource principles and network policy.
- Demonstrate current knowledge in clinical area.
- Demonstrate values based customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or; on path to obtain Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field in next six (6) years, (1) year of leadership/supervisory experience.
- Min. 2 years of clinical experience within the last five years in home health, primary care clinic, or health facility, current California RN license.
- Experience in Regulatory Survey Preparation
- Experience in Medicare home health
License + Certification Requirements:
- Current California RN License by evidence of Primary Source Verification
- Current BLS and other certifications and training specific to unit requirements
- Current PHN certification
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of current auto insurance
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays