Client Services Representative
. Los Angeles, CA 90291
TITLE: Client Services Representative
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Luxury Couture Bridal House
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
- Answer all incoming calls professionally.
- Book client appointments, rescheduling requests, or cancellations.
- Meticulously manage two simultaneous schedules for Sales and Alterations.
- Daily Maintenance of client file organization for active and closed files.
- Responsible for all Boutique Shipping and Messenger Services.
- Inventory Control - proper movement of product including but not limited to store transfers and consignment pulls.
- Fulfillment and allocation for all e-commerce sales and returns.
- Supply Ordering - office and shipping supplies.
- Key role in processing the store’s quarterly physical inventory. Counts, audits, and reconciliation.
- Track client sales and assist with maintaining client requests and follow up with the sales team.
- Develop and have a deep understanding of the product offerings and knowledge of the product fully in order to convey the information to potential and existing client base.
- Uphold the designer's brand image by maintaining a professional demeanor at all times both in person, and via telephone/email.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Experience in luxury retail or hospitality in a similar role, bridal experience or interested in the industry preferred
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of client service needs and client priorities, exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, both oral and written with an emphasis on details and organization
- Strong follow up, follow through, and attention to detail needed
- Team player, “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Excellent computer skills - proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Windows
- Ability to work in a client oriented fast-paced environment while handle multiple priorities
- Required to work retail hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability to perform under pressure and prioritize issues
- Additional language fluency is a plus!
SALARY: $18 - $22 per hour + health benefits!