. New York, NY 10022
Company Description: High-End Luxury Designer Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Achieve and exceed individual set sales goals and KPIs including sales volume, 'units per transaction' (UPT), and 'average dollar per transaction' (ADS).
- Provide a positive and welcoming client-focused store environment by offering the highest level of customer service whether that be in-person, on the phone, or through electronic communications.
- Continue to develop and build a book of both local and internationally-based clients by creating strong long-lasting relationships.
- Gain a strong background in product knowledge, being able to engage with clients through detailed information and stories for each item.
- Assist with locating merchandise at other boutique locations, ensuring that all transfers between locations follow set company guidelines.
- Provide special gift wrapping for customers' merchandise as requested.
- Assist with floor set moves, merchandising, visual merchandising, and housekeeping as needed.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments including merchandising the sales floor.
- Participate in routine store inventory cycle counts.
- High school diploma or GED required; completed Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of luxury retail sales experience working within a high-volume, high-traffic location.
- MUST HAVE A MIN. OF $3MM ACTIVE LUXURY RETAIL CLIENT BOOK.
- Able to operate technology and equipment necessary to perform the role including operating a computer, cash wraps, phone systems, sensor-tag remover, and other office equipment.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Commission % on Sales
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts