. Los Angeles, CA 90029
Title: Client Advisor
Company Description: High-End Luxury Designer Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Achieve your personal and the store’s daily, monthly, and annual sales targets.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques in order to drive sales and hit KPI's.
- Provide excellent service through continued commitment to the company's values and mission.
- Understand current products, trends, and collections, ensuring that clients are informed and aware.
- Manage customer complaints, seeking assistance when necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Assist with replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Support the store with cycle counts and during bi-annual inventories.
- Support with the processing of shipments and transfers, in line with the relevant procedures.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures for the store in line with company security rules and procedures.
- Completed high school diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Min. 3-5+ years of high-end luxury clienteling experience.
- Active and high-level client book that you can bring to the business; candidates must have a min. of $1-4MM+ vol. client book required.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company’s uniform and grooming standards.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and work well in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Stipend
- Aggressive Commission % on Sales
- Monthly Bonus Eligibility
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts