CRM & Retention Marketing Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: CRM and Retention Marketing Manager
Company Description: Iconic Apparel Brand
- Develop and manage the execution of CRM strategies based on customer life cycle, brand pillars, and campaign launches
- Develop and implement programs for customer on-boarding, life-cycle management, and lapsed initiatives
- Manage customer journey map to orchestrate planned CRM-driven activities
- Collaborate with the team to guide email strategy, segmentation and testing to improve CRM metrics & sales targets
- Track customer behavior and lifecycle with the brand;
- Develop strategies to tap into highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, and ROI
- Be accountable for delivering against business goals and objectives including sales, orders, AOV, and traffic/sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of online marketing and CRM experience
- Experience using analytics tools and excel with the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- High level understanding of online marketing reporting and analytics
- Passion for the consumer, ensuring a best in class user experience.
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills.