New York New York, New York 10018
Location: New York, NY
Company: Luxury Menswear Brand
- The chief operating officer (COO) reports to the chief executive officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- At least 10 years in an executive level position required in the Fashion Wholesale and Retail Industry.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with an established reputation in developing a team environment with strong performance results.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Understanding of EDI.
- Fluency in Italian a plus.
Salary: Base + bonus & equity