Business Development Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Midtown NYC (Near Bryant Park)
We are seeking someone to join our small but growing team as a Business Development asset! This person will play a key role in business development / sales, managing client relationships, etc. The function of this role will be establishing and nourishing relationships with new and existing clients to grow our business. The main focus will be communication with both external clients and the internal team to provide white glove service in the hiring process. This person should be a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years business development or sales experience (staffing industry is a bonus)
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs, and client management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
- A network of talent / hiring managers that know you want are eager to work with you
- Passion or knowledge of one (or more) of the following industries: fashion, creative, marketing, tech/digital, retail
About the company:
JBCHoldings is a family of companies providing comprehensive human capital solutions for the world’s most innovative consumer-centric organizations. Founded in 2006 by Bryan Zaslow, our expertise in staffing covers both temporary and permanent needs ranging from contingent to retained executive search through our various search practices: JBCStyle, JBCconnect, Janou Pakter, JBCPlatform, and JBC|Reach.