Title: Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
This role will be critical to the company as we expand our operational technology and ensure the outcomes are meeting or exceeding the business cases established.
As the Business Analyst you will assist the team in all aspects of implementation and maintenance of all operational business systems. This includes both the call center and the field support projects. The high-level responsibilities will be:
- Building Business Cases, System Requirements, creating Return on Investment proposals and identifying areas of opportunity for efficiency in systems and processes. This requires the ability to take business requirements and turn them into high-level technical requirements.
- Performing all aspects of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), such as developing test cases, completing User Acceptance Testing, tracking results and working with the IT teams to ensure any defects are addressed before implementation.
- Clear and timely communication with the management team, business partners and the development or support team members is critical.
- Development of training material and communication for the end-user.
- Assisting the end-users during implementation with questions related to new systems or enhancements to the system.
- Review possible system performance issues to determine if the issue is a training opportunity or a true system issue.
- Work on projects as assigned by the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate highly complex information clearly for all audiences
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or performing similar functions.
- Must have strong writing skills
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Phone Systems ( Avaya or Seranova), Workforce Management, IVR, Chat, Email, Knowledge Management, Point of Sale, social media and Mobile Applications is a plus.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing