Title: Business Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Company: Luxury Skincare Company
- Creates, conducts & compiles TR management reports in a timely manner
- Central point of contact for all DM LATAM administrative tasks
- Responsible for submitting timely and well filled monthly reports, in coordination with the Distributor markets.
- Responsible for compilation and analysis of data: AoP, A&P, wholesales per SKU
- Tracking of Retail / Wholesale / Net Sales alignment per market.
- Provides QV analysis to management on regular basis or on request
- Access to OMP for Gallery forecast ordering and follow up.
- Conducts business analysis and helps to prepare presentations for business review & budget
- Prepares Excel templates and documents such as price lists, Gallery Forecast order forms…
- Update all team relevant documentation (org charts, team distribution list)
- Supports in Regional event planning or participation of Global in events
- Manages DM LATAM internal orders for office & team events
- Supports DM LATAM management in admin tasks (travel organization, expense reports etc.)
- Takes over tasks during absences of team members
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
- 2+ years’ experience in similar position
- Strong analytical skills and numbers oriented
- Excellent PC skills / in particular Excel
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Very structured mindset
- Works exact and task oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to summarise from analysis and able to take conclusions, interpret the numbers correctly.
- Enjoys improving procedures
- Curious about business
- Excellent communication
- Bilingual English / Spanish