Bud Tender/Medical Cannabis Delivery
Lutherville-Timonium Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland 21093
Role: Bud Tender/Medical Cannabis Delivery
We are seeking experienced retail candidates with a passion for and exceptional knowledge of cannabis and retail/dispensary operations to lead a vibrant Baltimore Maryland Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary.
- The delivery courier is responsible for delivering products to patients safely and courteously.
- Gets products to our patients’ homes quickly and accurately.
- Verifies medical marijuana patient identity.
- Takes payment for product.
- Follows proper inventory procedures, loads/unloads and operates a vehicle safely
- Greet and establish rapport with customers— get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine
- Assist patients in identifying the medicines and methods of medication that best fit their individual needs
- Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for customers and coworkers
- Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality
- Continue to enhance your knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses
- Unpack, sort, count and label merchandise as directed, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration
- Maintain the professional appearance of the collective by restocking merchandise on the sales floor and participating in basic store clean-up
- Perform clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proper licenses, if necessary. A Valid driver’s license is required
- Proper Registration and Insurance for vehicle
- In process of becoming medical patient with MMCC
- Experiences in retail sales preferred
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), extracts, and current products on the market
- Dispensary-related experience a plus
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride
- Must have no convictions
- Must comply with an extensive background check
Salary: $13.00 - 15.00 per hour plus tips