601 W 26th Street New York, NY 10001
Title: Design Brand Strategist
Company: Design Studio
Location: New York, NY
Length: 9 months
This position demands a unique blend of analytic rigor and fearless imagination – the ability to cultivate meaningful insights that inspire new-to-world possibilities. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for brands, deep empathy for a wide range of stakeholders and an inherent ability to simplify disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
• A minimum of 7-10 years experience.
• Experience with corporate brand identities required.
• Should possess change agency and business partnership skills at all levels of the organization including sensitivity to different cultures and interests.
• Demonstrated practitioner of design thinking and having delivered business outcomes with it.
• Experience using customer insights to extend value, loyalty and to develop new, cohesive brand stories and enable fresh brand experiences.
• Proven results crafting simple and actionable strategies for complex problems.
• Ability to build trust even when communicating a dissenting viewpoint.
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills.