Brand Marketing Manager/Senior Manager
midtown New York, New York 10018
Title: Brand Marketing Manager/Senior Manager.
Company: Established advanced contemporary women's fashion brand.
We are looking for a self-starting Brand Marketing Manager to lead a team of three, oversee our omni-channel marketing strategy and related marketing calendar. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong understanding of customer behavior, should be able to uncover consumer trends, in order gain insight and impact our business. They need to have the desire to grow an established business as well as an exciting new brand recently launched.
· Conceptualizing how to translate the message of the season to creating stories within season is a very important part of the Marketing Managers role.
· Ideate and manage all photoshoots to ensure execution is in line with concepts and marketing strategies, including model selection.
· Deliver fresh integrated content across all channels.
· Oversee and be responsible for the correct execution of the brand guidelines across all touch-points, including owning approval of all brand assets.
· Manage the content approval process and the touchpoints within it.
· Oversee creative writers (inhouse and freelance), provide feedback and copy when necessary as it relates to content and our marketing strategy
· Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting briefs, oversee timely asset delivery and seek business approvals.
· Maintain effective communication to ensure all relevant departments are notified and included in planning and execution of marketing strategies.
· Monthly updates to leadership team about project metrics/results and presentation of a go forward strategy-based testing and analytics throughout all the marketing channels.
· Create a distinct marketing strategy and ability to execute the brand vision for both brands.
· Work cross functionally with creative and business teams to develop seasonal and monthly marketing/social strategies.
· Work with creative and business teams to develop new programs and in season campaigns ahead of time, manage the production and delivery of these programs.
· Partner with Director of Ecommerce on the marketing budget and manage spend by channel.
· Manage the master marketing calendar and the timely delivery of assets.
· Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive ROI and continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels.
· Identify weaknesses in existing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
· Work cross functionally to ensure messaging is consistent with overall brand and business goals.
· Manage, implement and monitor digital marketing opportunities and new programs.
· Strategic development of programs and collateral for ecommerce as well as our retail partners.
We are looking for a creative strategist that will develop revenue generating content, someone with and elevated taste level who lives and breathes fashion. This person should be well versed in social media platforms. He/she should have strong creative writing and editing skills, project management skills and problem-solving ability with metric driven thinking.