Company: Luxury Skincare
Position: Brand Manager, Skincare
Location: Hollywood, CA
Compensation: Competitive plus benefits
This Brand Manager position will be passionate about uncovering consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing activities, and working in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will conceptualize and generate strategies to leverage the existing community to grow market share, to increase brand awareness and reputation, as well as to drive growth and customer satisfaction. The Brand Manager will build relationships and interface closely with the external market, as well as internal departments.
- Oversee all marketing and advertising activities to ensure overall brand consistency.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters.
- Strategy development and implementation, including positioning and competitive analysis.
- Coordinate and manage launches, marketing collateral, concept samples, and presentations.
- Identify, prioritize and manage project timelines.
- In-depth understanding of the consumer market to identify trends, opportunities and competitive risks.
- Organize and participate in industry specific trade shows / fairs and ensures representation in key industry associations.
- Maximize ROI and value by regularly assessing performance metrics and consumer feedback and data insight across all channels.
- Skin care, beauty, or cosmetic industry experience required.
- 5 years or more of experience in Brand Management and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Experience, interest in, or understanding of skincare & beauty industries.