Brand Ambassador - Seattle
Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
Position: Topo Chico Brand Ambassador (BA)
Salary: Competitive Rate/DOE
Market: Seattle, Wa
Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water is a Premium beverage choice that plays within the Mineral Water category, it has been bottled at Source since 1895. It has a strong heritage, a true legend that speaks towards the virtues of the water, strong brand visual identity and differentiated positioning against regular Sparkling Water. The brand was introduced into the United States in 1987 focusing on the Mexican-American market. Topo Chico mineral water is sold in Mexico and across the United States.
This position is a part-time role through our staffing partner, JBCStyle.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Be on-site on time/early for event activation
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Engage consumers and share key messages about the product and encourage participation at activation site to create excitement and positive experience for consumers
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Maintain working knowledge of product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Access to reliable transportation
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be comfortable driving promotional vehicles
- All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
As a Brand Ambassador for Topo Chico, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Topo Chico product
- Free Topo Chico premiums (swag) and uniform
JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006 and is an equal opportunity employer, offering benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO). All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.
No third party recruiters please!