3333 Bristol St Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Role: Boutique Manager
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Company: Luxury Leather Goods Brand
- day-to-day management of the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service
- maximize every sale, minimize stock losses, and bring new clients to the business
- open and close the boutique
- coach, staff, schedule, merchandize, and complete inventory.
- ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates
- Responsible for clientele development
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Train, coach, develop, and manage sales associates in selling skills
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
- Participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
- Train the team on optimizing Capture Rate and After Sale do develop personal customer database
- 5 + years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 3 years of management, in a luxury product setting.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with luxury sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills