N/A Bergen County, NJ 07074
Title: Benefits/HR Coordinator
Company: Fashion Company
Location: Northern, NJ
• Ensure all personnel data is entered accurately into HR/Payroll Profile database.
• Prepare Benefits packages for all newly eligible employees
• Manage payroll administration to ensure compliance with usage of companies services
• Enter any manual checks issued for payroll
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to the Sr. HR & Benefits Manager for approval.
• Remit employee bi-weekly 401(k) contributions and loans to Principal in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with all regulatory standards
• Remit employee bi-weekly Commuter Benefits to WageWorks in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Complete reconciliation and journal entries for bi-weekly payroll.
• Enroll and maintain all employee benefits elections with the various carriers.
• Prepare schedules and censuses for benefits audits and renewals.
• Administration of COBRA for all employees
• Prepare and key all monthly medical journal entries.
• Voucher all invoices related to Human Resources, Benefits and Facilities with corresponding cost center coding and submit to Finance for payment.
• Schedule maintenance and/or repairs for facility/security equipment by coordinating with appropriate parties internally and externally.
• Along with Sr. HR & Benefits Manager, develop job postings, post job ads, and review all resumes as well as portfolios when applicable.
• Assist in scheduling phone and face-to-face interviews with candidates; communicate and coordinate schedules with external recruiters as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology is a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- AT least 1 year of experience in a HR related role with A BENEFITS focus