Bar None Brand Ambassador
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30303
Bar None, an adult beverage company, in partnership with JBC Style is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join our team in Atlanta for our mission to change the paradigm of choice when deciding not to consume alcohol through delicious, crafted, mocktails.
As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful execution of promotional events and retail demos. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
This position is a part-time role through JBC Style.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Be on-site on time/early for event activation
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Engage consumers and share key messages about the product and encourage participation at activation site to c
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Maintain working knowledge of product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in a fast-paced organization
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumer
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 30 lbs and standing for extended periods of time.
As a Brand Ambassador for Bar None, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Bar None product
- Free Bar None premiums (swag) and uniform
About Bar None
Bar None is an adult beverage crafted from classic bar ingredients without the alcohol. Bar None delivers complex flavor with a kick that feels like a cocktail, but without the alcohol.
Made from all-natural, authentic ingredients traditionally used in beer-making, winemaking and mixology. Great tasting Bar None adult beverages offer an alcohol free sophisticated experience that’s not too sweet and naturally low in sugar. With the mission to change the paradigm of choice when deciding not to consume alcohol.
JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. As the leading full-service search firm we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talents and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in field, retail, creative, or corporate, we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep moving forward. If you are looking for a consumer career, then JBCStyle is the pinnacle of contingent search with a growing footprint worldwide! Our expertise is in corporate, field and store level retail roles across the U.S. and Europe. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006. JBCStyle has offices and an extensive network of recruiters in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations.
JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO).
No third party recruiters please!
Please send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org