Associate Technical Designer
New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Accountant
Company Description: Men's Tailored Clothing Brand
Location: New York, New York
- During show time, work with Product Developers and pattern makers to make sure sewby sample, pattern and cut tickets are align and clear to domestic factories. Including going over detail construction with patternmakers for each style and adding notes on sew by samples for reference.
- Communicate with domestic factories, sample room and patternmakers and visit domestic factories to problem solve related to any pattern issue, construction difficulty or fabric/trim issue.
- Follow up with mid-town cutting room and coordinate with factories for sample delivery schedule.
- Work with interns of taking detailed show sample pictures for all styles before they leave for Europe market for future reference.
- Organizing, spec and prepare samples for all stages of fittings
- Work on fit comments for all stages.
- Organize patterns and prepare yield sheets for sample room to re-yield after show/market and follow up with yield charts for production.
- Issue cutting tickets for production sew by samples and follow up with sample room to prepare for fittings.
- Work with trim/sample room and fabric team to put together packages which includes cut tickets, trims and patterns to send for counter sample making overseas.
- Manage, organize and make sure patterns are copied or digitalized before sending out to factories.
- Double check sew by samples against pattern/cuttersmust and combo page. Set up initial tech packages for oversea production with overview page and measurement specs from patterns.
- Follow up with production status and yield charts
13.Hire and manager interns.