Associate Swimwear Technical Designer
X New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Associate Swimwear Technical Designer
Location: New York, New York
Company Description: Popular Brand
- Measure incoming garments
- Assist Technical Designer in fitting preparations by measuring samples, updating fit lists and taking notes
- Update tech packs under the direction of the Technical Designer
- Generate tech packs. Communicate to factories in various methods i.e. digital photos, technical sketches, technical notes and garment construction.
- Daily communication with overseas and internal partners.
- Measure and evaluate incoming TOP samples and communicate findings to Technical Designer and vendors
- Other responsibilities will vary according to department needs and special projects.
- 1-2 years of technical design experience; internship or full-time
- Experience in swim and RTW
- College degree in technical design, fashion design or equivalent experience in related area
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Excel
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of grade rules and sewing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Salary: Dependent on experience