Associate Retail Planner
108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Associate Retail Planner
Company: Iconic Home Retailer
Location: New York, NY
- Developing and maintaining accurate planning metrics, including budgets, rolling and event sales plans, margin analysis and development of reports to support business needs;
- Maintaining and updating Open-to-Buy reports for the merchandising teams, as well as other reports;
- Produce merchandise plans and strategies to support goals;
- Maintain open-to-buys for key vendors by department;
- Analyze selling performance by style, vendor, department and by location;
- Suggest re-orders by style to the buyers;
- Identify inventory liabilities and propose resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years Retail Planning Experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills including AS400, JDA, Retail Idea, iSeries and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.