108 W 39th st Brooklyn, NY 11222
Title: Associate Merchandise Planner
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Company: Well-known fashion company
The Associate Merchandise Planner will create, maintain, analyze and execute a financial merchandise plan and must be able to use trend analysis and forecasting.
- Maintain monthly OTB, reforecast sales, margin, receipts and inventory on a monthly basis.
- Ensure class plans align with financial objectives and brand direction.
- Manage on-order and committed receipts that are delivering on time to support forecasts.
- Be able to identify risks and drive actions plans.
- Meet short-term and long-term business goals
- 2+ years planning experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent organizational and communication skills