Associate Email Producer Temp
503 BROADWAY New York, NY 10012
Email Producer Temp (NYC)
End: 2+ months
Overview: The Associate Email Producer is responsible for execution of complex email campaigns from start to finish. This role requires collaboration skills, the ability to multi-task and to be able to collaborate with cross-functional partners in Creative, Marketing, Merchandising and third-party vendors. The associate producer will need the ability to communicate strongly and effectively both in meetings, phone calls and written communication with internal and cross-functional teams to drive decisions and next steps. Reports to Director of Digital Production.
• Coordinates the creative execution of Marketing Emails (complex, multiple versions) from receipt of creative brief to final validation before broadcast (roughly 15-20 emails weekly, with high volume of in-flight changes)
• Reviews the Marketing/Merchant strategy and acquires the appropriate information and details needed to deliver to Copy & Design for execution.
• Ensures alignment and support of the ‘big picture’ for the customer & multiple channels. Liaises closely with site, ad unit & content production producers to ensure messaging alignment is consistent throughout the mediums (copy, design, image, pricing details, etc.).
• Ensures legal compliance and a positive customer experience is demonstrated in each email.
• Coordinates & filters feedback from multiple parties and manages execution of changes within the appropriate deadlines.
• Prepares and delivers final creative assets to Marketing Team and third-party vendor.
• QA’s, validates & signs-off on pre-broadcast of Email test messages.
• Co-manages updating the Email daily production schedule(s) and daily dashboard; shares with cross-functional partners regularly.
• Maintains other data sources such as Email Subject Line List, Total Workflow, etc.
• Develop, maintain and execute superior standards of production
• Exercise clear communication with various cross-functional partners, clarifying requirements and production best practices
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
• Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, Team player
• Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of digital production experience; email preferred
• Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable), Retail/ecommerce experience a plus.
• Some experience proofreading
• Builds and sustains relationships across the organization. Works with partners & balances feedback received with time/resources needed to meet deadlines. Negotiating skills a plus.
• Ability to approach issues with flexibility; should be very agile with change management.
• Highly functional in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook and Mobile