Associate Director of FP&A
108 W 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Associate Director, FP&A
Company Description: Direct to Consumer
Location: New York City
- Establish and execute a process-working with business units, forecast, etc.
- Understand and highlight KPI’s within the financial results
- Create methodologies, dashboards, and models for lines of business budgeting and reporting
- Work with leadership teams to analyze opportunities, process improvement programs, and research trends
- Create hypothetical situations to assess the impact of new business opportunities and long-term goals, providing insightful information for senior management
- Create tools and reporting to measure business and key metrics, results to leverage existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required.
- Partner with Business Operations, Operations, & Tech teams
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to automate and streamline reporting process.
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Ability to interact across departmental divisions and integrate/collaborate with them to effectively operate the businesses.
- BA/BS MBA preferred