108 W 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Associate Womenswear Designer
Company: Well-Known Apparel Manufacturer
- Research and develop fabrics, trims and raw materials
- Organize and maintain samples & boards for each season.
- Assists designer in all aspects of product design; including boards, approvals, samples, presentations, vendor
- Create Illustrator flats based off of concepts created by the design team
- Create tech packs, BOMS and line sheets for production
- Approve lab dips and strike offs
- BA or BFA in Fashion Design.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in womenswear design
- Team oriented, self-motivated, able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Web PDM, Word and Outlook.
- Strong creative, organizational, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills.