Role: Assistant Store Manager
Company: Popular Lifestyle brand
Location: Boston, MA
- Assist SM in implementing actions to exceed productivity and sales plan expectations through maintaining a high level of customer service
- Assist in training of team members to be well versed in both the technical and functional uses of all products and are educating all customers through the selling process
- Work with SM to help oversee sales associates goals and development plans for store growth
- Aid in identifying top talent for the shop including interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Help shop to achieve operational excellence by executing tasks such as inventory management, scheduling, training and visual standards.
- Assist in coordination of monthly in-shop events
- At least 1-3 years of retail experience
- Active and/or contemporary experience strongly preferred. Relationships with location Recreation community is a plus
- Passion for customer service, styling and product, and recreational activity
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask cooperatively with the team towards a common goal.
- Keen sense of detail and organization.
- Solution oriented and product centered.