Assistant Store Manager
. San Mateo, CA 94401
Title: Assistant Store Manager
Company Description: sustainable concept retailer
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Recruiting, on-boarding, and training new associates to the team.
- Driving operational efficiency on the floor through merchandising initiatives and quick recovery in order to provide a positive in-store experience.
- Properly train, motivate, and retain quality sales and stock associates.
- Help to achieve store sales plans and exceed service expectations.
- Coach and develop sales associates along with other management team members.
- Assist in back-of-house operations such as shipment processing, inventory replenishment, and overseeing loss prevention measures.
- Assist in the scheduling, store reporting, human resources, stock flow, stockroom organization, supply order, adjustments to fixtures, visual merchandising, and any other changes for the store.
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervise store associates and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Completed high school diploma or GED.
- Min. 1+ year of retail store management experience in a fashion apparel setting.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & fast-paced retail environment.
- Salary Base
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts