Title of Job: Assistant Store Manager
Company Description: Entrepreneurial Beauty Boutique
Location: Pasadena, CA
Are you looking for a cool, growing company where you can be an entrepreneur and make an impact? Look no further, this is your next home!
• Maintain front-of-house staff and operations including hiring, talent development, customer service and traffic flow
• Assist Store Manager monitor and review the performance of all salon personnel with the assistance of the Human Resources Manager
• Responsible for all daily operations; monitoring sales and performance daily, weekly and monthly.
• Help organize and oversee all in-store and offsite events
• Promptly respond to any client or staff issues with the highest level of service & consistency
• Aid in both weekly and monthly boutique inventory
• Bachelors or Associate degree preferred
• 2+ years of service-centric salon, spa, retail or hospitality experience; management or leadership experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, while fostering a positive working environment
• Desire to gain experience and build a future in a high growth company
• A passion for beauty and the brand
• Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and evening shifts