Assistant Store Manager
. Paramus, NJ N/A
Title: Assistant Store Manager
Company Description: Sustainable Concept Retailer
Location: Paramus, NJ
- Hiring and training a sales team and driving sales on the floor, merchandising, and providing a positive in-store experience.
- Assist SM to recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates.
- Help to achieve store sales plan and exceed service expectations.
- Coach and develop sales team along with other upper management.
- Assist in back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing & inventory replenishment.
- Assist in the scheduling, store reporting, human resources, stock flow, stockroom organization, supply order, adjustments to fixtures, and merchandising for the store
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervises store associate and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
- Min. of 4 years of retail management experience in a retail environment.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Works well in a team setting as well as working independently.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends.
- Interest in working in a collaborative & socially responsible non-profit environment.
Salary: up to $18 an hour + benefits!