Assistant Store Manager
. New York, NY 10001
Title: Assistant Store Manager
Company Description: Women's Designer Footwear Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Act as a brand ambassador and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values in managing the overall team's performance and growth alongside the Store Manager.
- Value your sales team, the contribution of others, celebrating success, and managing and monitoring the team's morale and long-term talent retention.
- Provide clear feedback and regular coaching to foster the team’s ongoing growth and professional development through both training and hands-on coaching.
- Manage performance, handle issues, and resolve conflict in a calm, objective, and fact-based manner.
- Assist in the store's team recruitment, selection, and on-boarding.
- Partner with the Store Manager to execute effective store communications, ensuring that staff is involved and updated.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Deliver the customer experience and assist in leading the team by example - train, guide, and coach staff on selling and service skills, driving them to create customer experiences and exceed sales goals.
- Completed Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Min. of 3+ years of previous retail sales + store management experience working in a client-facing setting.
- Interest and knowledge into current fashion trends.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Aggressive Commission % on Sales
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts