Assistant Store Manager - NYC
New York New York, NY 10001
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
- Facilitate the brand's expectations in establishing impeccable customer service
- Have strong communication skills
- Assure that the company's policy and procedures are followed
- Support the Sales Team: through motivation, coaching, and inspiration
- Ensure that necessary selling tools are in place to achieve/exceed personal sales goals
- Assist Store Manager on visuals, merchandising, analyzing sell-thru, and inventory control
- Assist in daily operational task: scheduling, sales training, sales objectives, weekly reports
- Responsible for all store related issues in absence of Store Manager.
- 3+ years experience in Luxury Retail Management
- Extensive customer service skills
- Sales & customer service orientated
- Highly motivated and self sufficient.
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Fashion-savvy, up-to-date on current trends, impeccable presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, & a team player
Salary: $50-65K DOE