Assistant Store Manager
. Bloomington, MN 55425
TITLE: Assistant Store Manager
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Contemporary Fashion Brand
LOCATION: Bloomington, MN
- Responsibilities include hiring and training a sales team and driving sales on the floor; merchandising, client relations and services, and providing a positive in-store experience.
- Assist SM to recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates.
- Assist in back-of-house Operations such as shipment processing & inventory replenishment.
- Help to achieve store sales plan and exceed service expectations.
- Assist in the scheduling, store metrics reporting, human resources, stock flow, transfers, damages, stockroom organization, supply order, adjustments to fixtures, and visual merchandising for the store.
- Coach and develop sales team along with other upper management.
- Set store and personal goals for associates, and manage to expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics and communicate performance.
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising, floorset, and presentation standards.
- Perform daily paperwork, cashier reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Supervises store associate and enforce company policies and regulations while adhering to proper procedures regarding action.
Minimum of 2-4 years of retail management experience
Excellent written and oral communicative skills
Works well in a team setting
Strong sense of personal style and interest in current fashion trends
SALARY: up to $20 an hour + commission on sales + benefits