Assistant Store Manager
. Banff, AB T1L 1C1
Title: Assistant Store Manager
Company Description: Heritage Luxury Outer + Activewear Brand
Location: Banff, Alberta, Canada - open to candidates outside of AB!
- Achieve and ideally exceed set sales targets including both top and bottom line results.
- Ensure an outstanding and memorable in-store experience for customers.
- Analyze and drive CRM measured by capturing rate and repeat purchase.
- Elevate the customer experience and drive sales by actively introducing new, underperforming, and strategic merchandise categories.
- Drive KPI's and other selling and service metrics including conversion, average dollar per transaction, and average unit retail.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating opportunities, developing solutions, preparing reports, and coaching store associates on how to address similar issues in the future.
- Demonstrate the company's core values and mission.
- Use in-store elements to provide memorable experiences.
- Responsible for training Sales Associates to ensure they have the proper understanding of product and brand history.
- Coach and mentor direct reports to improve their performance and develop future leaders within the company.
- Ensure an outstanding employee experience and drive employee engagement.
- Manage payroll and schedule management to maximize Sales Associate productivity and enhance the customer experience measured in sales per hour (SPH).
- Perform store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards.
- Regularly review company emails and other communication tools to ensure applicable messages are shared with Sales Associates and to act on those messages in a timely manner.
- Supervise back-of-house operational duties including inventory management, shipment processing, restocking, cycle counts, loss prevention, and more.
- Completed high school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of retail sales and store management experience in a high-end clientele selling environment.
- Experience working with affluent, luxury brands is required.
- Previous experience working at a Flagship store or high volume, high traffic store experience required.
- Experience creating and building long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Payroll and retail expense management.
- Solid understanding of retail math and sales performance analytics in a business environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft 360 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak, and holiday).
- Proficiency in another language is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- RRSP Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts