New York New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Assistant Planner
Company Description: Iconic Global Fashion Company
- Maintain and update reporting tools that give visibility to all facets of replenishment business.
- Run weekly cut and sold reports.
- Analyze inventory and size outs to make recommendations.
- Update time phased cut and sold data to evaluate projections against WIP at the size level.
- Create weekly recap of retail style selling report on all replenishment styles for team
- Monthly evaluation of size scales used for production vs retail point of sale information
- Working with production on new sizing and revisions needed on existing sizing
- Review updated account projections and make recommendations as needed
- Monitor WIP in ERP system to effectively manage replenishment business.
- Provide weekly information to customers and fulfill ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3+years’ experience in a buying or planning role.
- Knowledge of the key retail best practices, vendor web portals and data availability.
- Strong Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables.
- Ability to work in a fast faced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.