New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Assistant Planner
Company Description: Iconic Accessories Company
- Transfers - right product, in the right place, in the right quantities, at the right time.
- Monitor Inventory Levels - ensure appropriate in stock positions of key items by generating SKU level forecasts.
- Sizing - complete seasonal size analysis by category and last to support buy process as well as in season analysis to drive volume.
- Weekly Reporting - Create, update, maintain and analyze to provide guidance on reorders, transfers and markdowns to maximize profitability on the life of an item
- Maintain reorder recap
- Develop seasonal hind sighting documents in preparation for upcoming seasonal buys
- By Store OTB - Project sales, margin and inventory forecast; provide sales trend opportunity for future quarters, validate stock-to-sales relationships, maximize receipt flow to improve turn, reconcile receipts and suggest pricing strategies to drive profitability.
- Possess 1+ years of Merchandise planning experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Are excited to help build processes and reports to analyze sales, inventory, and profitability